Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Not Lonely, Really





So, lets clear some stuff up. The Chicks just live at separate blogs, that's all. We just realized that we blog differently, need to be able to do that, and that is OK.
Sis's career as a yarn dyer is really taking off and the chickswithsticks blog is a vehicle to market herself. I need to step back from that and let her run with it.
Besides, I may have my own stuff to say.


"The opinions expressed in the preceding blog are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect those of the other blogger" That is not to say we don't agree on most things- we do on the big issues of life, morals, beliefs etc.
But we don't agree on one major things, and that might be why we really broke up...
dpns vs magic loop.

So I am off to bed, and I leave you with just one thought... I look really hot in sequins. Just saying.

No comments: